Recommended Websites and Resources
Free Twinkl Resources – one month membership (please access resources for ‘early years’ for appropriate activities and challenges)
Scholastic – “Pre-K and Kindergarten” – Lots of digital stories and on-fiction books https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html
abcDoes – Home Learning Resources (recipes, activity ideas, games, learning activities)
Cbeebies – Alphablocks
Cbeebies – Go Jetters
(Understanding the World opportunities – learn about places around the world)
Lots of play and creative learning ideas and a super playdough recipe!
“Five minute fun activities for busy people with little kids” – lots of ideas for games and activities across lots of learning areas such as writing, numbers etc.
Lots of online resources – sign up for a month’s free resources for anyone affected by school closures
Resources for Early Learning through stories, music, movement and songs.
We use BBC Numberblocks to support the children in learning and understanding their numbers to 20. These are available on YouTube and BBC iPlayer.
(episodes, games and quizzes)
There are also a range of number songs and raps by Jack Hartmann on Youtube for example, the children all love to count to 100 with Jack
The EYFS Team
- Week-1-EYFS Grange Learning Project
- Week-2-EYFS Grange Learning Project
- Week-3-EYFS Grange Learning Project
- Week-4-EYFS Grange Learning-Project
- Week-5-EYFS Grange Learning Project
- Week-6-EYFS Grange Learning Project
- Week-7-EYFS Grange Learning Project
- Week-1-EYFS Grange Learning Project.docx.pdf
- Week-2-EYFS Grange Learning Project.docx.pdf
- Week-3-EYFS Grange Learning Project.pdf
- Week-4-EYFS Grange Learning-Project.pdf
- Week-5-EYFS Grange Learning Project.pdf
- Week-6-EYFS Grange Learning Project.pdf
- Week-7-EYFS Grange Learning Project.pdf